This article will teach you how to list sheep for sale on the Grassroots system. This process replaces the old “Classifieds” section of our website. We all know how useful it is to list our sheep for sale in a place where people are looking specifically for St. Croix sheep. SCHSB’s new registry system offers even more functionality, because potential buyers can look at the pedigrees of the specific sheep you are offering for sale.
The good news is that it’s super easy to list sheep for sale and it’s a free benefit for our members. If you have sheep you want to sell, you should follow these steps right now!
Steps to list sheep for sale:
- Log in to the Grassroots System.
- Click the pancake stack on the upper right corner of your dashboard.
- Click Flag Animals for Sale/Hire/AI.
- Tick the box in the Sale column for each animal you wish to sell.
- Click the orange Next button.
- Check your list, then click the orange Submit button.
That’s it! If you need help, contact us.
Here is a video that walks you through listing your sheep for sale:
Learn how to use all the features of the Grassroots System by attending our Annual Meeting on October 28th, or by subscribing to our YouTube channel and watching the How to Use the SCHSB Registry System playlist.