This article will teach you how to renew your membership dues on the Grassroots system. While memberships run on a rolling calendar based on the date you pay, most of us have been in the habit of paying on January 1st. As a result lots of members need to renew now!
The good news is that it’s super easy to renew your membership dues. Follow these steps now to get it done!
Steps to renew your membership:
- Log in to the Grassroots System.
- Check the bottom left corner of your screen to see if your membership has expired.
- If it has, click the orange Renew button.
- Select the type of membership you need (regular or junior).
- Click the orange Submit button.
- Be sure to pay when ready!
That’s it! If you need help, contact us.
Here is a video that walks you through renewing your membership: