Purposes of the St. Croix Hair Sheep Breeders
- To establish a central organization (within the United States) to register, promote, and develop the growth of the St. Croix breed of sheep
- To define the distinguishing characteristics of the breed
- To establish specific minimum standards for registering individual animals
- To insure that individual animals meet specified criteria in order to be registered as members of the St. Croix breed
Click here for a PDF copy of the St. Croix Hair Sheep Breeders, ByLaws. (Bylaws updated 7/2021)
- An annual meeting of the membership of the Corporation shall be held at such time as the Board may designate for the express purpose of nominating Officers and Directors and considering such other business as may properly come before the membership.
- Regular meetings of the membership shall be held at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Special meetings of the membership shall be called by the President, or by a majority of the Directors.
- June 2012 Annual Meeting
- 2012 Annual Meeting Minutes
- 2012 Secretary’s Report
- 2012 Treasurer’s Report